Thank you for your interest!
Why work with an Interior Blogger?
- Better SEO
- Photography content you can reuse
- Authentic Product Feedback Shared with a niche audience
- Better brand awareness
Mymindfulhome.co.uk can help your company communicate with your customer with real-life product sample review, renovation experience, photography, and styling content you can reuse on your website or other marketing support. On top of that, blog post content helps you build better SEO on your own websites thanks to the backlinks created back to your domain. Working with bloggers with similar values around quality and simplicity will help reinforce brand perception and build stronger relationship with your customers. I would not work with brands/products I wouldn’t typically purchase myself so if it isn’t a good fit, it’s not personal. I use social media to start discussions on Interior topics people are interested in. I use mostly Instagram and Pinterest.
For collaboration inquiries, request a press kit, email me at marlene[@]mymindfulhome.co.uk or enter a message in the box below
MyMindfulHome.co.uk has been featured in the Press click here to see Clippings.
Since I started the blog in March 2018, I have collaborated with brands for content creation, for example:
• NClean the Air of Your Home with Swedish Company Blueair. Read Blog Post
• Quality Bed and Kitchen Linen with IconicLinen here,
• Lifestyle Minimalist Danish Watches with Nordgreen here,
• Neutral Quality Flooring Options with 365flooring.com
• How to Pick Designer Lighting with David Village Lighting
• Ethical Homeware with Venoor
I would be happy to hear from brands that my readership would be interested in: curated modern interiors and slow living lifestyle.